Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy your visit :)

Emo-Ness

Lol, the title itself speaks for itself =x

quite emo these few days.. perhaps these is one of the points in life where you start to look at people around you and the things around you and ask "is this all there is?"

I think my deep desire for a sibling is manifesting itself ferociously and i dont know what i can do about it, i love my parents - no doubt , but i still feel so lonely.

Though I do have many friends to keep me company during the day when i work, but during weekends and nights , i feel so absolutely alone.. and segregated from the world i live in.

Its like i've been time shifted to another dimension and no one i know even talks to me =(

sad..

thanks to people who bothers to chat with me during my most down period ^^

Zachary

I cant think of anyone else =.=


Comments :

0 comments to “Emo-Ness”

Post a Comment