Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy your visit :)

Chinese New Year Reunion - My Players

Today was the happiest day for me in the whole chinese new year, because my players came to "bai nian" to me :)

Honestly, I really like the feeling of having us together and just having fun :) People who came were (in order of who came first x: )

Gordan
Rubin
Zi Yang
Thian Seng
Chze Kuan
Shi Long

I was messing alot with zi yang hahas fun :)

Basically we watched nba videos and played blackjack there after. The best part of the whole thing? Everyone was around and just talking around. I am really happy today :)

We took a photo but somehow i can't upload it to the post.. so i guess.. it'll have to wait for another day!

really tired (but happy) now! Talk later!

Comments :

0 comments to “Chinese New Year Reunion - My Players”

Post a Comment