Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy your visit :)

Slinging A Bag

sling bag I haven’t been posting much due to my pretty much hectic nights this weekdays. Monday , Wed, Thursday was devoted to basketball – something which I feel is not sustainable as I have many other priorities in life, Tuesday I went with Xin Hao & Zi Wei to Wat Palelai.

On the way back from basketball on Thursday, I was sling-ing my bag on my left shoulder only and my bag kept dropping to my elbows, after much annoyance, I decided to sling my bag across my shoulders and that was the end of the annoyance . I walked home in peace with my bag.

Now why would i mention this? Because I had a “enlightened” moment in that moment and I would like to share it with you – it’ll not be written as i typically do – .

When one decides to carry out a habit or action , there are two kinds of people – from the observation of this act.

First Kind – People who sling their bags upon their shoulder (either right or left)

Second Kind – People who sling their bags across their shoulders

And how does the first kind of people act upon making a decision to do something?

The first kind of people sling the habit or action upon one shoulder and goes on the path of life.

And how does one who slings the bag upon one shoulder walk like ?

One who slings the bag upon one shoulder and walking the path will find that in times of difficulty – i.e. hitting a hole in the ground or slipping – the bag falls off the shoulder and the habit or action is either temporarily stopped or abandoned totally.

And how does the second kind of people act upon making a decision to do something?

The second kind of people sling the habit or action across the shoulder and goes on the path of life.

And how does one who slings the bag across the shoulder walk like?

One who slings the bag across the shoulder and walking the path will find that in times of difficulty – i.e. hitting a hole in the ground or slipping – the bag does not fall off the shoulder and the bait or action is either maintained or strengthened.

Such is the way of a committed person – slinging his decisions based upon what is right and good, he does not heedlessly sling his bag upon one’s shoulders but across one’s shoulders.

Such is the way of a determined person – slinging his decisions based upon what is right and good, he does not heedlessly sling his bag upon one’s shoulders but across one’s shoulders.

In doing so, one does not based off his action which is right and good with his emotions or feelings.

In doing so, one will stick to his action which is right and good regardless of his emotions or feelings.

Thus is the way of one who slings his bag across his shoulders.

Comments :

0 comments to “Slinging A Bag”

Post a Comment