Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy your visit :)

Rest And Relax

Fresh Air Today I took a day off work and stayed at home to rest my very injured back.. and thanks to alex wang for helping me with my injury (hes a sports chinese therapist) cause without him, i think i would not be playing basketball up till today.

Its amazing how little rest like these can really bring a sense of simple joy to life and its not as if I’ve struck a million dollars =)

I suppose breaking up my routine sometimes can really help bring in new fresh air to the boring routine that happens to us daily.

Do you take a day off from your routine? If you dont know what your routine is, chances are you’re stuck with one :P

A short little post here as all my bball posts has shifted to become a bballer official website =)

Check it over there as I’ve added some fresh content today =)

Comments :

0 comments to “Rest And Relax”

Post a Comment