Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy your visit :)

Kobe bryant just talented? read on

I am going to save my words in this post and instead use a video and an excerpt from ganon baker’s blog to show you that champions are made not born.

Kobe Bryant Scores 61 @ madison square garden

 

And then.. his routine in his off-season

(adapted from : Ganon Baker Bball Blog)

Below is the summer workout schedule he does in the off-season.  This is Monday-Friday.

5:30 a.m. - Wake Up

6:30 a.m. - Weight Room (no music and no lights on, he likes complete focus) 6:30 -7:15

9:00 a.m. - Hit the Court until 10:30 with Drills and Skills (Kobe said he might work on the same move 100 times in a row)

1:00 p.m. - Hits the beach for a run, runs hills or on the track until 2:00.

3:30 p.m. - Taekwon-doe, Pilates, Yoga or a massage until 4:00 p.m.

That my friends is the life of a champion. – Ganon Baker

Comments :

0 comments to “Kobe bryant just talented? read on”

Post a Comment