Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy your visit :)

My Last Week Of Work..

 

This week marks the end of my NS stint.. I leave my office with mix feelings.. Rather not say them now.. let the photos do the talking!! (we took more photos then this, click this link to see more! )

Steam Boat Gathering Prior To Last Day Of Work

P7230181

P7230175

 

 

 

 

 

 

Everyone preparing to makan!                                                     Group Photo After Dinner

Last Day Of Work

P7240192

P7240194

 

 

 

 

 

 

            mdm gopi me sze tho                                                                        Boss And Me!

P7240189

P7250195

 

 

 

 

 

 

Shahreza and Me                                                                          My work desk – one last time =(

Through this.. I reflect.. everything is subjected to 4 conditions , birth , aging , illness and death. Alot of my colleagues ask me “why do you talk like as if you are going to die?” , because that’s exactly what was on my mind on the last day..

Birth – I was “born” in the office on january 2008 , still young, i strove my way to learn all I could

Aging – I matured through the years and gained alot of experience on the job

Illness – Job screw up, relationship issues with office , everything unpleasant

Death – And now i’ve been placed in the coffin, never again will I be part of this office

This 4 conditions is found in all (conditioned)things.. everything without exception is subjected to this 4 conditions.. This “Death” (ORD) of mine is only a small one.. when a bigger “Death” comes along.. can I handle it?

That is the real cause of my sadness…

Comments :

0 comments to “My Last Week Of Work..”

Post a Comment